Thursday, October 4, 2012

I AM EVE - Seeing myself in the women I've come to know in the Bible

 
 
I Am Eve

I am Eve:  I defy the One Who created me.  I choose to do the very things that separate me from living in oneness with Him.
I am Rahab:  I seek satisfaction in things and people that bring no fulfillment.
I am Bathsheba:  Breaking my promises.
I am Sarai:  I have trouble believing that God can keep his promises.
I am Naomi:  Feeling at times abandoned.
I am Ruth: Seeing that there is one true God and He is to be followed no matter what the cost.
I am Esther:  Pleading before my Heavenly Father’s throne for strength and guidance when my actions will impact others.
I am Sarah:  Following my husband to a new land knowing God has a wonderful, but unknown plan for us there.
I am Mary:  Astonished that God chose me to be a vessel through which He would do His work.
I am Martha:  Getting distracted with all the busy activities and missing what really matters.
I am Sally:  Lost, Blind, Found, Saved, Doubting, Struggling, Faithless, Faithful, Prayerless, Prayerful, Astonished, Distracted, Transformed, Hopeful, Growing, God’s Woman – Eternally!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment