Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CREATION ANTHEM

 Click HERE!  to hear me sing it.

Sitting on a hillside, gazing at the view. 

Looking at the beauty but all I see is You

Listening to the river, the eagle’s call is clear. 

The wind up in the treetops, but Your voice is all I hear


     The earth declares Your beauty.  Your glory shines ablaze.
     The heart of man cannot deny the wonder of all You’ve made.
     The river sings of your power. 
     The mountains display your strength.
     The clouds show me Your gentle love;
     the sky it’s breadth and length.

And then my eyes look down and see the smallest little flower

It’s delicate design still moist from last night’s gentle shower

There I see Your tenderness, Your kind and loving care

The pleasure of Your beauty.  Is that why You placed it there?


O Lord, how many are your works?  In wisdom You’ve made it all.

The earth is full of Your possessions; animals great and small.

Lord, be glad with all You’ve made.  May your glory always endure.

I will sing to You as long as I live for Your ways are perfectly pure!


No comments:

Post a Comment