Thursday, May 17, 2012

TWIST FOR EASE - Reinterpreting Scripture to make life easier :)






We are twist for ease if you please
We are twist for ease if you don’t please
Scripture twisting is a lot of fun to do
Makes life easier for me, for you


Do you see the part that says serve with whole heart?

Serving others is so hard, can't be my part

To learn to serve, I serve myself, yes, this will do

Serving me comes first, then perhaps some for you


Oh, observe the words "wives, submit to husbands"

This submit must be for wives who are very dumb

I am smart so when he's right I will obey

When he's wrong will be wise and choose my way


Do you read the Bible says to give at church?

Leaves no money when I want more pants and shirts

What to do I wring my hands, oh what the heck

If some is left after I shop, I write the check


No comments:

Post a Comment